Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Skinny Funfetti Dip

I mentioned a few weeks ago that my sweet tooth has really gotten the best of me in the last few weeks of my pregnancy. This was a great way to satisfy my sweet tooth and not feel super guilty about it. This funfetti dip is really good and goes well with a lot of different foods for dipping. I used low-fat animal crackers, sliced apple wedges, vanilla wafers, and graham crackers. I think you could use a lot of different things.

Skinny Funfetti Dip
Adapted by: http://thedomesticrebel.com/2012/06/20/skinny-funfetti-dip/

Ingredients
1 box funfetti cake mix
2 cups low-fat or nonfat plain yogurt
1 8oz tub fat-free or lite cool whip, thawed
1/2 cup sprinkles

Directions
-Add the first three ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine until thoroughly mixed.
-Fold in sprinkles and cover.
-Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
-Serve with your favorite dippers

Enjoy! :)

1 comment:

  1. Herbal Treatment for Hernia pain relief but especially effective when coping with a sports hernia. Herbal Supplement pain reliever when one is suffering from a hernia.

    ReplyDelete